- Sunday Morning Worship Service In-Person at APC or on Facebook Live with Badveli
Click this link: APC Facebook Page to access it. Or, search “Armenian Presbyterian Church” on Facebook, and click on the page with our new logo. On Mondays, the Sunday Morning Worship Service will be available to view on our site on the Worship Service page. Also, the synopsis of the Armenian sermon will be available.
- Virtual Sunday School – Sunday School will resume in September
Weekly Sunday Mornings at 10:30 am EST Please register your children on this link.
To be added to the Sunday School email list please contact Liz Aynilian at: email@example.com
- Youth Group – Youth Group will resume in September
Note new time: Sunday nights: 6:00pm-7:00pm EST
For in-person schedule, click here. For more information, contact Aram at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2ND AND 4TH WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH:
- APC Bible Study, hosted by Badveli Joe, will begin on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month, July 14 – 7:00 pm – English Bible Study, Juy 28 – 7:00 pm – Armenian Bible Study. Zoom as well as in-person study in the sanctuary. Begins at 6:30 pm (EST). Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the zoom invitation, should you wish to participate via Zoom. PLEASE NOTE: NO BIBLE STUDY FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST – Will resume in September
- Agape Women’s Bible Study with Ani Naljian
Thursday mornings: 10:00am EST- July 1 and August 5 – Agape Special Sessions –September 9, 2021 – 7 week bible study on “Psalm 23 ” .
Please contact Ani Naljian at: email@example.com if you would like to join this remote gathering.
Welcome! We are an Armenian Presbyterian Church, with both an ethnic Armenian Evangelical history stretching back to the mid 1800’s and a Presbyterian Church, following the faith of the missionaries who evangelized our forefathers back in Asia Minor in the 19th century.
We love our Armenian heritage and we reflect it through our worship services, Bible Studies, fellowship hours, and participation in the greater Armenian community of the Tri-State New York-New Jersey-Connecticut area.
Most of all, we are a community of Christians: believers, followers, and lovers of Jesus Christ, who has saved us, loved us, and called us to be light and truth-bearers to both the Armenian and non-Armenian community in our area.
We are called to learn the Truth and Power of the Gospel of Jesus and to bear witness to it in our daily lives as a church both in word and deed. We invite you to join us!